General Promotion Rules
Terms and Conditions for any TropicanaCasino.com bonus promotion are to be read in conjunction with theTropicanaCasino.com Terms of Service http://pa.tropicanacasino.com/en/policies/terms-conditions/ (the “Terms of Service”), theTropicanaCasino.com Bonus Policy https://pa.tropicanacasino.com/en/policies/bonus-policy (the “Bonus Policy”) and the General Promotion Rules https://pa.tropicanacasino.com/policies/general-promotion-rules. In the event of a conflict between the Bonus Policy and/or the General Promotion Rules and the specific promotion terms herein, the specific promotion terms herein shall prevail. In the event of a conflict between the Terms of Service and the specific promotion terms herein, the Terms of Service shall prevail.
- As used herein, “Casino” means com
- Promotion is limited to participants 21 years of age or older with proof of age that Casino, acting in its sole and absolute discretion, deems appropriate.
- Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations, including gaming, and all aspects of the Promotion are subject to the approval of appropriate regulatory authorities.
- All Promotion times are approximate. Casino reserves the right to change Promotion times in its sole and absolute discretion.
- Individuals who are excluded from casino facilities, either through a government program or by their own request, are not eligible.
- Directors and above & officers of Caesars Entertainment as well as all employees from CIE and contractors hired for the operation of the Promotion are excluded from participating in this promotion.
- Casino may cancel, modify, relocate or reschedule the Promotion for any reason with prior notification to the appropriate gaming regulators, to the extent such is required.
- Casino is not responsible for, late, or illegible entries, nor for electronic transmission errors or delays resulting in omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, hardware, software, or telephone failures of any kind, lost or unavailable connections, fraud, incomplete, garbled, or delayed computer transmissions, whether caused by Casino, users, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the promotion or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of submissions which may limit, restrict, or prevent a participant’s ability to participate in the Promotion.
- Casino is not responsible for injuries or losses arising or resulting from participation in the Promotion and is not liable for any acts or omissions by employees, whether negligent or willful, in the conduct of the Promotion, and is not liable in the event of any equipment or software malfunction.
- If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes within or beyond the control of Casino which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Promotion, Casino reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
- Casino may impose penalties upon any person who gives, makes, issues, authorizes or endorses any statement or action having, or designed to have, an effect prejudicial or detrimental to the best interest of the Promotion as determined by Casino, acting in its sole and absolute discretion. This may include, but shall not be limited to, expulsion from the event and property and/or loss of the right to participate in this or any other promotion conducted by Casino.
- Casino may disqualify any person for any prize based upon fraud, dishonesty, violation of Official Rules or other misconduct while on the property or otherwise occurring whether or not relating to the Promotion or as otherwise reasonable or necessary for Casino to comply with applicable statutes and regulations, in its sole and absolute discretion.
- Any attempt by any person to deliberately damage any program or to undermine the legitimate operation of this Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Casino reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent of the law.
- All decisions regarding the interpretation of the Promotion rules, eligibility, scheduling and staging of the Promotion, and penalties for misconduct lie solely with Casino, whose decisions are final.
- Where a situation arises which is not covered by these Official Rules, Casino shall have the authority to render a judgment, including the imposition of a penalty, in accordance with the best interests of the Promotion and the maintenance of its integrity and public confidence.
- By participating in this Promotion, participants agree to comply with all rules contained herein.
- Valid within the State of Pennsylvania only.
- Promotion not valid on deposits made via PayNearMe or at the Harrah's Philadelphia Casino cage.
- Trademarks used herein are owned by Caesars Interactive Entertainment, LLC and its affiliated companies. All other trademarks not owned by Caesars that appear herein are the property of their respective owners.
- Management reserves the right to change or cancel this promotion at any time without notice.
- The CIE accounting department will review the Patron Account Adjustment report for bonus adjustments.
Customer support can be reached at [email protected]
Tropicana Casino Pennsylvania is owned by Caesars Interactive Entertainment, LLC.
Chester Downs and Marina, LLC, licensed by the PGCB (#1368), located at 777 Harrah's Blvd, Chester, PA 19013
©2023, Caesars Interactive Entertainment, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Harrah’s Philadelphia Casino and Racetrack and Caesars Interactive Entertainment will utilize the following PG Statement(s) on its webpages, skins, advertisements, brochures, and marketing materials.
Must be 21 or older to gamble. Know When To Stop Before You Start.® If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling, and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537)